Can gemstones really heal?
To be clear, healing crystals are not medicine. They will not actually improve a medical diagnosis. ... Scientists may never give these gemstones the time of day, buthealing crystals may help you mentally feel more mindful and resilient
How do crystals heal you?
Crystal healing therapy involves placing gemstones on the body to draw out negative energy. Crystal healing is an alternative medical technique in which crystals and other stones are used to cure ailments and protect against disease.
What is the most powerful healing stone?
Below is a small list of same of the most powerful crystals and their healing properties and why everyone should own at least one.
Primary Rose Quarts - Secondary
Garnet is a January's birthstone and a beloved jewelry choice. This stone belongs to one of six major families with unique colour. The warm, dark red of carefully sourced Garnet evokes a freshly poured glass of Pinot Noir. Often referred to as the “traveller's gemstone”, it's difficult to find a more sophisticated and versatile gemstone.
Amethyst - Primary Onyx, Moonstone -Secondary
- Amethyst is the birthstone for the month of February. Amethyst is a mysterious treasure that benefits from crisp purple and lavender tones. Rich hues and flawless clarity are marks of the beautiful Siberian Amethyst. This royal gemstone is known for its purple-violet hues, prized as a lasting symbol of modesty, piety and elegance.
Primary Bloodstone - Secondary
- Aquamarine is March birthstone. The Aquamarine stone in named from the Latin words for water and sea, which explains its long lasting affinity with the ocean. Aquamarine is also known as the ' evening stone ' due to its unique colouration.
Diamond - Primary Opal, Quartz - Secondary
- The April birthstone is a Diamond and is being a symbol of everlasting love. Diamonds truly are a girl's best friend. Imbued with life, a diamond is perfection in nature. Hand-selected, ethically sourced natural Diamonds convey unmatched craftsmanship with a variety of classic and contemporary jewelry designs.
Emerald - PrimaryAgate, Chalcedony - Secondary
- Emerald is the birthstone of May.
- Prized for their superlative uniqueness, Emeralds are commonly referred to as the ' romancer's stone '. Owning a piece of emerald jewellery is like possessing a unique piece of nature steeped in history - individual, untouched and inspirational.
Pearl, Moonstone - PrimaryAlexandrite - Secondary
- Pearl is the birthstone of June. Freshwater Pearls are one of the oldest and most precious organic gems still used in contemporary jewelry. Each pearl is a unique beauty, it warms to the touch and reflects the light in a luxurious way . Pearl Jewelry has long been at forefront of the fashion world, embraced as a perfectly spherical symbol of peace, beauty and friendship.
Ruby - PrimaryCarnelian, Onyx - Secondary
- Ruby is the birthstone of July. Ruby, is historically associated with passion, desire, love and royalty. Ruby, is regarded as having an ethereal power and the ability to protect its wearer from misfortune. Few jewelry lovers can resist the luscious red of this heart-warming beauty.
Peridot - PrimaryJade, Aventurine - Secondary
Sapphire - PrimaryLapis Lazuli - Secondary
- The August birthstone, Peridot, symbolizes strength.
- Peridot is a remarkable natural treasure. With a distinctive olive colour reminiscent of the sunlit forest
- canopy, this green treasure is celebrated for its precise shape and flawless pavilion. Peridot is one of the only gemstones available in a single colour this summer stone achieves a rich, contemporary look.
Pink Tourmaline, Opal - PrimaryJasper - Secondary
- The September birthstone is Sapphire.
- Sapphire is a gemstone of royal class, suffused with an aura of sophistication. Available in a variety of colours from the pale azure of a crisp winter morning to the thick black of a clouded night.
Citrine, Yellow Topaz - PrimaryPearl, Labradorite - Secondary
- The October birthstone is Opal. Opal combine a spherical form with the permutations of light and colour of the rainbow. These beauties are coveted for their unique crystal structure and otherworldly firework effusion. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning “precious jewel.
Turquoise, Tanzanite - PrimaryBlue Topaz -
- Citrine is November's birthstone. Symbolizing power and authority.
- Explore shimmering Citrine with its golden autumnal sheen and If you're shopping for a loved one with a November birthday, consider citrine jewelry.
- Discovered in 1967 in the remote paradise of Mount Kilimanjaro, the stunning blue gem known as Tanzanite has risen to global renown, possess the striking blue tones of this rare and wonderful gemstone a prize of incomparable beauty, which often ends up high on gemstone lovers wishlists. This stone is s symbol of love and affection also has been said to be mood tracker an healing disposition.